Divine Liquid Inspiration Divine Liquid Inspiration

Wow, amazing track...

Might have a go at making some liquid dnb myself. Great bass in this one, and nice use of bell-like sounds. (5/5)

yeajimmiboi responds:

Thanks for the review bud =]

Onslaught Onslaught

Nice beat, yo

Could turn down the decay on the synthes/use less reverb, however. Nice synth solo, though, if a bit repetetive.

Flowing Liquid Flowing Liquid

Liquid DnB is the best...

This flowed really well, and i really like the bass progression underneath the riffs, it led to some very good harmonies. Nice beat as well, and good use of effects. I htought the bass sound could have been a little smoother, and perhaps the delay was little much in places, but overall a very successful track (5/5)

yeajimmiboi responds:

Thanks for the suggestions man, I'll use them in my next track =] Glad you enjoyed it.

Power Rave *SZX* Power Rave *SZX*

Nice one

I liked when the drums came in, it increased the pace dramatically. Could have added a but more texture in there, though.

-[ Funky Loop ]- -[ Funky Loop ]-

aw hell yeah

this what i been looking for

Ke$ha- Tik Tok(RAV3N Mix) Ke$ha- Tik Tok(RAV3N Mix)

Noice

Wow I dno who voted one on this - this is pretty awesome. loved it X) couldn't find much wrong with it tbh

DJRAV3N responds:

ha thx there are alot of ppl who like to zero bomb me because there afraid ill make it to the top of the charts and knock off all the crap that doesnt deserve to be up there : ) . thx for the feedback.

PJ - Overhead PJ - Overhead

Nice and relaxing

But the delay was a bit out of time, and it did get a bit repetitive after a while.

PoyzenJam responds:

okay

Wafer (Preview) Wafer (Preview)

Not bad

A little repetitive, but overall this is a decent piece.

Eve Liked Apples (Preview) Eve Liked Apples (Preview)

Not a big fan of dubstep

but this was alright! A bit distorted, but i didn't really find the wubs that bad.

pick me up baby pick me up baby

Daft Punk much? =D

Excellent song, you should definately do an extended mix though. The autotune worked very well with the other timbres, and the backing was repetetive but did not get boring. Very Daft Punk-esque :D