Bronies Bronies

Distasteful and grotesque

A man using a vibrator on his wife in front of his kid? Not funny. Sweaty, greasy, fat, dudes beating up small children? Not funny. The thing that comes closest to an actual joke is the "authentic voices from the show" but that does nothing to redeem this frankly nauseating flash.

MLP FiM With Girls MLP FiM With Girls

Um...

It was good but Celestia looks like a man.

SodaKick responds:

Celestia was honestly an after thought and I agree. I did not put any work into her face.

MLP: Friendship is Pain MLP: Friendship is Pain

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Wasn't really a game, more of an interactive movie. Also, it was pretty short. The art was alright, but not great, and the animation needs work.
Also, maybe its just me, but the violence didn't come off as comical, which I think is an important aspect to this kind of game.

signl responds:

They have no feelings or emotions.

ShellCore Command: Ep1 ShellCore Command: Ep1

Working link for episode 2 (beta)

Good game.
And if you use this link: http://vowey.angelfire.com/shellcore/
ShellCore.swf
It says malware detected, but there isn't any. I checked, and Avast! antivirus didn't detect anything, plus I just ran a scan after playing the game for a few hours.

Tesla Death Ray Tesla Death Ray

Needs rebalancing

There weren't enough enemies per wave to upgrade as often as would be nice. Also, you should get full energy at the beginning of a new wave.
On the plus side, this game was great. The enemies were well designed and the idea was good.
The game also needs to be longer with more upgrades and maybe a few boss enemies.

Divine Liquid Inspiration Divine Liquid Inspiration

Wow, amazing track...

Might have a go at making some liquid dnb myself. Great bass in this one, and nice use of bell-like sounds. (5/5)

yeajimmiboi responds:

Thanks for the review bud =]

Onslaught Onslaught

Nice beat, yo

Could turn down the decay on the synthes/use less reverb, however. Nice synth solo, though, if a bit repetetive.

Flowing Liquid Flowing Liquid

Liquid DnB is the best...

This flowed really well, and i really like the bass progression underneath the riffs, it led to some very good harmonies. Nice beat as well, and good use of effects. I htought the bass sound could have been a little smoother, and perhaps the delay was little much in places, but overall a very successful track (5/5)

yeajimmiboi responds:

Thanks for the suggestions man, I'll use them in my next track =] Glad you enjoyed it.